"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Little Angel

I never knew that I would be able to fall in love with someone so fast but this little girl has stolen my heart!  Although he will never admit it, she has Travis wrapped around her finger already too.  In my eyes, she is perfect in every way!  She has perfect lips, beautiful eyes, cute little nose and gorgeous hair.  She hardly ever cries and sleeps like an angel.  I am so lucky to have such a miracle in my life.  I can't imagine life without her!
Wide awake and happy!

 Doesn't she look so peaceful!
 Love her!
 First Bath at home
 Daddy-Addie Time
 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

She is the most beautiful baby! What a doll. Can't wait to see more pictures!