"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

19 Days

We are scheduled to close on April 26th.  That is 19 days!!!  I can't believe how close it is getting! I have started packing here.  We were able to go by the house this weekend and it is looking really good!  I know I say this every time, but I am getting so excited to move in!  I can't wait to have cabinet space in the kitchen, storage space in the basement, a separate office and guest room, enough space to invite people over, etc.  I am sooo excited!

When we went by, the stair rails had been stained.

The shower door was put in.
 The Kitchen Appliances were installed.

The laminate flooring was done.

The toilets and sinks were installed.
 The fireplace mantle was put up.

The shelves in the closet were put in.

The walls had been painted and the posts on the porch were put up. (I just forgot to get pictures) There isn't too much left to do.  Now I need to start figuring out where I want to put everything and what colors to paint it. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

holy moly this is so cool! your house will be so lovely! and yeah I am a little envious of that cabinet space. I need to come over and meet the bambino.

Kent and Leisy said...

I thought 19 days was adalyn's age!! I should have guessed it was about the house and not your baby! :)

Doreen said...

New house and new baby!!! Life is treating you good :) I bet you cant wait to move in!