I have an AMAZING family! Everyone gets along and helps each other out. (we are missing Lindsay and family in this picture. We will get one this year!)
Right now my mom is helping my sister that had her baby today. In a couple weeks she is coming here to watch my baby when I have to go back to work. She cooks and cleans and takes care of and loves our little ones.
My dad works hard to support everyone. He is the most giving person that I know. He is willing to drive 8 hours just to see me for the weekend and drop my mom off to stay with us.
My siblings all keep in contact with each other and have fun together.
I have and Amazing husband. I didn't know that having a baby would deepen my love for him. He helped me create this beautiful life. He works hard every day even though he would rather stay home with me and the baby. He serves me in every way possible. He loves our baby and takes care of her. He changes all the dirty diapers when he is home. He listens to me when I am going through my hormonal insecurities as a parent. He loves me when I am moody or short tempered. He loves to make me happy.
This is right after Adelyn arrived. Can't you see the love in his face?
I have an adorable little baby! I can't tell you how much I love this little girl. She is such a good baby and she has stolen our hearts!
I have an awesome job! I am so lucky to be teaching kindergarten again! I have amazing coworkers and kids.
We are building our dream home. Ok, so maybe it is more of my dream home than Travis', but how many young couples get this opportunity these days? The home is more than we could have imagined and I can't help but consider how lucky we are!
I have the best friends in the world! Whether I have known them since high school or met them the past few months, I can always count on them! I have had an outpouring of support since Adelyn arrived. Friends have come over to visit, called to chat, brought meals, offered to hold her so I can take a nap, etc. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to be my friend!(I need to get more pictures with my friends! I don't have many)
I just think sometimes it is good to count your blessings! I am grateful for the life I have!
1 comment:
WOW!!! What an awesome family!!! You are lucky!!!! Love, Dad :-)
Post a Comment