"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Porch

I went by Ryan Homes today to sign some papers and I happened to run into our PM.  Since he was there, he offered to take me into the house.  I also took the opportunity to get a picture of the columns on the porch that I forgot to take last time.  Today, the carpets were done and the driveway was poured.  Really all that is left inside is cleaning and touch-ups.  The outside just needs painting on the door and trim.  The trim will be white and the door will be the same color as the shutters.  I LOVE it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home. It is also nice to see such a contrast from your neighbors home, the beige vs the gray tones. So exciting that it is almost done.

Kellie said...

beautiful!

Brian Britt said...

Hi Amber. This is Brian your new neighbor. If you get this tonight email me at brian.t.britt@gmail.com
Urgent matter about your house.