"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Packing

Guess what I am about to go do?!?!?  That's right!  We are about to sign our life away and become homeowners!!  I will miss living debt free, but I am so excited for our new home!!  I have been packing the past couple of days while Adelyn is asleep and I just finished loading up my car and the trailer with boxes.  We are set to go!

I am meeting our PM at the house to check off some things that we requested to be fixed at our Pre-Settlement meeting and then meeting Travis over at NVR mortgage.  We will exchange them a huge check for our new keys!!  Then the fun begins! 

It will probably be a little while before I get the house decent enough to take pictures since I start back to work after next week.  Things will be painted and decorated slowly, but I promise to post some pictures when I am done. 

5 comments:

Christina said...

Congratulations! Best wishes for a smooth closing :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Enjoy your new home.

Nathan said...

Since Amber will never be done decorating, does this mean Christmas in Ohio next year? Mom? Dad?

Unknown said...

Justin came home drooling with house envy!

Tammigirl said...

Don't wait until you are done - progress pictures are fun, too! Then you can see how far you've come.

Congratulations on your new house. I hope you enjoy every inch of it.