"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hair

I finally went in and had my hair cut this week!  I have decent before pictures, but my after picture isn't that great.  I took it the next morning before school started.  My bangs kept getting in my face so I snapped a picture before I pulled them back.
 Long hair:
Short hair:
Sorry it is blurry.  The lighting is bad, but the color is darker too.  I absolutely love it!  I just have to get used to having bangs. 
Last, but not least...a belly pic.  (This is for you Doreen!!)  I am just over 14 weeks in this picture.  

3 comments:

Janae said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady Amber! I love it! And the hair just adds cuteness to you :)

Kent and Leisy said...

love the hair!! and I love the cream colored layered shirt!

Doreen said...

Wahoo! Cute pics! You're looking good! Love your hair!