Since my belly is rapidly growing, I have a couple funny stories from my kids from the past couple weeks. (These are probably funnier to me than they will be for you or be one of those "you have to be there" moments.)
Whenever we line up to go somewhere, I have a boy line and a girl line. The kids line up right in front of the door and it is a pretty tight space. As I was making my way towards the door in between the lines, I misjudged my size and bonked a boy on the head with my little tummy. His head just kind of bounced off my tummy. I laughed and apologized. He said, "it's ok, it was soft." Thanks.
Today, I had another funny moment at the same place. Once again, I was trying to make my way to the door. I knew that I couldn't fit, so I asked the kids to scoot over because "I am not as skinny as I used to be." When I said that, one of my little boys said, "well, why don't you just take your baby out of your tummy?" It made me laugh for a couple reasons. First, because he came up with a solution to my problem of being fat. Second, because he thinks I can just take the baby out of my tummy.
My kids are really growing on me and starting to make me laugh.
(per request of mi madre and Doreen, I MAY post a picture sometime soon.)
3 comments:
Those are so cute! I got a good laugh!
Amber, so happy to hear that you're back in Kindergarten and that you're expecting! What a wonderful year you're going to have! Best wishes!
Linda Christensen
I'll just be waiting...for whenever you feel like posting that pic :) I'm hoping you'll at least post one after your next ultrasound appointment. BTW, I love the little straight legs of your baby pushing against you in that one ultrasound pic. So cute. And what did your friend guess you were having? The suspense!!!
Post a Comment