"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

To Cut or Not to Cut

I am getting my hair done on Tuesday and I need some help.  I have been thinking about getting my hair cut for a while now.  I think I am starting to get headaches because my hair is so heavy since it is so long.  It is also such a hassle to do everyday and ends up in a ponytail most days.  I am just a little hesitant because it has been a long time since I have had my hair short.  So, do you think I should cut it now, or wait till after the baby is born?

This is the cut I am thinking.  What do you think?
This makes me want to cut my hair!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute!!! My sister used to get headaches all the time. They went away as soon as she cut her hair off. You'd basically look amazing with any hairstyle, so I say go for it!

Kent and Leisy said...

CUT CUT CUT!! only I'm terrified of layers so I'd probably not get as many- but it would look fabulous on you!! cut now to that length and then get another cut about six months after baby. that's when they start grabbing and when my hair is all thin and needs to be refreshed!

Katie said...

I love Jessica's cut there. If you want to cut your hair and make a big change, I would say do it before you have the baby because if you are teaching and caring for a newborn, time to relax at a salon might be sparse for a while :)

Doreen said...

P.S. Where are your belly pics woman? I thought every new mom does this? P.S.S. I say go all out on your hair cut. That's a super cute cut. Short hair is faster to do than long hair. Funny thing about this is that I brought in this EXACT picture when I got my hair cut forever ago. This was the shortest my hair had ever been, and I liked it.

Ashley said...

Totally cute--beware though, sometimes when you are prego it isn't the best time to make hair-cutting decisions. At least that is what three books have told me.