The Good:
I am almost through my first trimester and I am feeling a lot better. I haven't thrown up in probably 2 weeks! Yay!
The Bad:
I am already sleep deprived due to the number of bathroom breaks in the middle of the night.
The Ugly:
I discovered my first stretch mark this evening. Ahhhh!! I am not even 12 weeks!
3 comments:
Glad you are feeling better! I remember that feeling when I discovered my first pregnancy stretch mark. It is not easy, but just keep telling yourself it is worth it!
I had to get caught up!!! I've been so busy I haven't really been on the computer much the last little bit. So, CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys :) Pregnancy is not the most comfortable thing in the world, but totally totally worth it!
Wait. WHAT? Okay. How did I not know about this??? Wow. Congrats!! I'm SURE I wrote to you about me and my stretch mark body while you were on your mission and now you get to experience it all on your own! Hooray!! At least you discovered your stretch mark on your own. Mine was pointed out to me by my oh-so empathetic but well intentioned husband. Just a side thought: I bet you have a girl.
Post a Comment